Ubuntu Netbook Remix on my Aspire One(Thumb drive 1G)

I just found that UBUNTU has been released the new version 9.04. And this time it's "Netbook Remix" version for Netbook Screen Here (ubuntu-9.04-netbook-remix-i386.img)
So, I downloaded it ". The requirement are;

* A 1GB USB flash drive (aka thumb drive)
* An Intel Atom processor
* At least 384MB of RAM

After that I need to write the "img" to my Thumb drive 1 G and wow boot from it.
At first I think that it can install within the same partition as windows like the old Ubuntu that I've tried before with my Toshiba Notebook. However, it doesn't far more than that,,,, Yes, It can book and use via my thumb drive 1G. However, the change I did via the Thumb drive boot, is not save on the Thumb Drive. Haha.
Nice Interface, Acceptable Speed (Via ThumbDrive). So now I 'm a bit forget "OS X" on my Aspire One.
Finally, I will try to find the way to run fully operate via "Thumb Drive" soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese Leadership #1

PentiumII 400 Mhz! Finally I got it.

World latest stupid Blog