Limewire pro install problem




I'm new Mac user. I own my Powerbook G4 1.3G and I had some problem about install Limewire.Well, this is my prob and sol.I'd installed Limewire 4.9.28 on my Mac then I just want to install Limewire pro 4.9.4 ,so I drag all 'application\limewire' to my trash and start Limwire pro 4.9.4 install. It does show that I have newer version install,eventhough I search my spotlight with 'limewire' keyword and delete all file from my Mac.I'm continue to install and it say 'there is no anything to install.Well , I can downgrade...Damn...... I was try to find the key that limewire installer find to know I used to install the 4.9.28 version......................
------------Warning it could ruin yr Mac system------------------------------------
Today, I just found the solution. First, I was try to install and it keep say 'there's nothing to install',here this are the step,
* Open the terminal and go to '\tmp\Limewirexxx' and go down there to find the app.plist this is the XML stlye file.
* Hence, my installer for Pro version is 4.94 so find the 4.9.4 and change it to the newer one than 4.9.28 like 4.9.30 . I think it have 2 places to edit.
* run the 4.9.4 pro setup again and it will said 'Upgrade' yeah.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cat Cat

Popular posts from this blog

โจโจ้ซัง The Musical

Triple in a row :P

The pursuit of happyness